The Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce supports a business environment that sustains economic vitality, promotes economic development and enhances the appeal to locate, conduct and grow your businesses in the Greater Danbury area. The Chamber accomplishes this by fostering good business practices, community involvement, and contributing to quality of life by helping to create a diversity of educational, cultural and entrepreneurial opportunities in cooperation with our members.
The Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce is here to deliver value-added benefits to its members and other stakeholders by:
- Creating resources for employee training through strategic alliances.
- Serving as a collective business voice that influences public policy through effective two-way communication with elected officials.
- Functioning as a single regional source for economic, social, educational and demographic information.
- Fostering partnerships amongst stakeholders (e.g. education, government, business).
- Facilitating community leadership.
The Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce staff consists of professionals who are enthusiastic, engaged in the community, and ready to advocate on your business’s behalf. Meeting your business goals is our goal. Contact any of us today, we would love to hear from you.